Get 24 Hour Bed Bug Removal Las Vegas from Stop Buggn Pest Control
BED BUGS: SEE ONE AND YOU’RE INFESTED!
- 24 Hour Bed Bugs
- The most common and cost effective method of treatment for Bed Bugs is a residual chemical application with safe regulated pesticides.
- Bed Bug Females Lay 1 to 3 eggs a day throughout their entire life span of one year or more.
- Bed Bugs feed on human blood causing reactions from (but not limited to) itching, skin rashes, allergic symptoms and even NO reactions in some cases.
- Bed Bugs normally feed at night, but depending on the infestation feeding may occur during daylight hours.
- Do you have Bed Bugs? Contact us 24 hours to schedule a free inspection.
- We offer Complete Home Clean Out Service if Bed Bug preparation is an issue.
- Contact Stop Buggn ANY time! Let US do the work!
Bed Bug Services
- If we can’t locate a Bed Bug presence, we offer monitoring products to catch Bed Bugs for later inspection.
- We will inspect your home for any possible infestation.
- We offer the installation of monitoring devices if Bed Bugs or their signs are not detected.
- We provide 2 treatments, 2 weeks apart. The typical time span for eggs to hatch is 2 weeks.
- We will return 2 weeks later to repeat treatment and eliminate all stages of Bed Bugs.
- Click here for instructions on Bed Bug treatment preparation.
- Treating Bed Bugs effectively requires all articles of clothing to be washed, dried, and bagged. The process can become very stressful and time consuming.
- We offer High powered vacuums (to remove bed bugs and eggs).
- We offer bags to effectively remove all items of possible harborage to receptacles or storage.
- Bed covers are available for purchase direct from Stop Buggn and are highly recommended to eliminate possible harborage areas in mattresses and box springs (zip up bed bug proof) with an included, NO CHARGE installation on the first service date.
STOP BUGGN and let US do the work!