Las Vegas Pigeon Removal
FREE PIGEON INSPECTIONS!
- Pigeon infestations occur all throughout the Las Vegas Valley area and beyond.
- With infestations becoming a more prominent problem every day, Stop Buggn takes the extra step to offer the cleanest, most professional, and most effective methods of Las Vegas Pigeon Removal, pigeon nest removal, complete Pigeon clean up, and bird exclusion techniques.
- We guarantee all of our hardware products for up to one year (extended warrantees available), guaranteed.
- This means that product malfunction will NEVER get in the way of the service success.
- Every job starts with a NO CHARGE FREE INSPECTION, cataloging all the necessary materials, steps, labor, and other expenses it will take to completely exclude and protect your valued homes roof.
CLEAN UP SERVICE
- When Pigeons begin to infest your Home’s roof, they leave behind large quantities of bird feces, straw, twigs and other nest building materials.
- It is crucial before any Las Vegas Pigeon Removal that we thoroughly Clean and Remove all nest building materials and bird feces from the infested area.
- The dry stuff is shoveled, bagged, and loaded onto our trucks to be taken to our waste area.
NESTING AREA EXCLUSION SERVICE
- The best solution to any Las Vegas Pigeon Removal starts with Excluding off all current and future problem/nesting areas.
- If these problem areas are not excluded, the re-occurrence of your infestation is almost guaranteed.
- Stop Buggn Technicians are experienced in using only the strongest galvanized metal caging that’s not only super effective, but also resistant to rust caused by rain and sun damage caused by cracking due to extreme sun exposure.
- Each piece of caging is custom measured and cut to fit perfectly around each problem area creating a complete bird proof seal.
- Each cage is then attached to your home strong enough to last as long as your house does!
- Many types of Pigeon infestations begin simply with an over whelming population of birds perching or sitting on a common ledge, wall, post, etc.
- The most efficient way of Las Vegas Pigeon Removal Exclusion for ledges is by way of Spike treatment.
- Stop Buggn Spike treatments involve the strongest, most durable galvanized steel Spikes guaranteed to never rust or crack. NO PLASTIC SPIKES HERE!
- This creates a long lasting and effective service guaranteed to keep Pigeons from perching.
WIRE FINGER DERFERMENT POOLS (Spiders)
- In this Las Vegas heat, it’s always a good idea to have a pool to get refreshed in.
- But with the Pigeon population expanding every year, pools become target drinking areas, sometimes supplying over 300 Pigeons with a constant water supply. With Stop Buggn’s Wire Finger Deferment Method, Pigeons no longer have access to their most common drinking areas causing them to lose interest in the site completely.
- Best OF ALL, no more covering your pool after every use!
LARGE OPEN AREAS
- Pigeons often come together on the flats of air conditioning units, or clear areas of roof. In these cases, Stop Buggn Wire Finger Deferment Method is an ideal choice.
- Each unit is designed to cover large areas of infestation that Ledge Spikes can not sufficiently cover.
- Made of UV Sturdy Galvanized Steel Guaranteed to not rust or crack with age.
AIR CONDITIONING UNIT PIGEON EXCLUSION
Roof top air conditioning units are an ideal place for Pigeon infestations to occur. Infestations can go as far as feces being found in your homes air conditioning vents. To prevent nests from occurring, or for the exclusion of current nests, Stop Buggn offers a guaranteed air conditioning cage enclosure guaranteed to completely seal all entry points into the bottom of your air conditioning unit. We use super strong galvanized steel caging guaranteed to never rust or crack with age. Framed by weather treated 2×4’s guaranteed to last a life time. Unlike the other guys who cause birds to die in nets and chicken wire, Stop Buggn’s air conditioning cages deflect birds from perching around your air unit ever again! Every cage comes with a “Technician Ready” service door easily accessible for all maintenance duties.